Saturday, July 9, 2011

Self Expression

I am all for individuality and self expression. I feel a person do not truly know who they are unless they explore and seek out different avenues in their life.

The type of ways in which a person can express themselves are endless. There are hairstyles, clothing, body piercings and tattoos.

That leads me to talk about tattoos. Now I have a tattoo. My tattoo represent something that is dear to me. I put a lot of thought and soul searching into my tat. I am for tattoos being used in this form. I am NOT for people getting tattoos just because they are cute and just want one. Case in point:


Now, maybe Amber really do love Wiz and they will live happily ever after. That does not mean go ahead and place this man's name on your body. He hasn't bought you a ring. I did not see anything that indicated that the two are building a future. 

That is what's wrong with today's society. Now every girl in America will think it is okay to place random tattoos of the guy that is blowing their back out on their body. Come on, we have to do better.

-Lux

1 comment:

IMPRFCTPRFCT said...

I have a Zalando.co.uk giveaway on my blog! Check it out HERE

xxx

Elina